Saturday 12 April 2014

The dance of the 7 veils....

I had a spiritual experience at My Thursday night development Circle. It was mentioned by a Medium friend, that I have Ladies in red full skirts, swirling and dancing rapidly around Me creating a whirlwind of energy, guidance and protection.

My Ishtar, how I thank thee for driving Me forward upon your quest.

Blessings Goddess, infinite.

The Dance of the Seven Veils is also thought to have originated with the myth of the fertility goddess Ishtar (Astarte) of Assyrian and Babylonian religion. In this myth, Ishtar decides to visit her sister, Ereshkigal, in the underworld. When Ishtar approaches the gates of the underworld, the gatekeeper lets Ishtar pass through the seven gates, opening one gate at a time. At each gate, Ishtar has to shed an article of clothing. When she finally passes the seventh gate, she is naked. She is then imprisoned by Ereshkigal. When she is later rescued and passes back through the seven gates, Ishtar receives one article of clothing back at each gate, and is fully clothed as she exits the last gate


"I"

No comments:

Post a Comment